Learn more about Dr. Orest Bartoszyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orest Bartoszyk, Cardiologist, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartoszyk
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bartoszyk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orest Bartoszyk, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartoszyk graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bartoszyk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital
- Calvert Memorial Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orest B Bartoszyk FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Orest B. Bartoszyk practice?
- Dr. Orest Bartoszyk has 1 office location.
Dr. Orest Bartoszyk practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Waldorf, MD.
See Waldorf Internists and Waldorf Cardiologists.