A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orest Gulka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gulka
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gulka Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulka graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon.
Dr. Gulka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Riverton Memorial Hospital
- Teton Outpatient Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orest Nester Gulka MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Orest N. Gulka practice?
- Dr. Orest Gulka has 1 office location.
Dr. Orest Gulka practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.