A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orest Gulka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulka graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon.
Dr. Gulka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Riverton Memorial Hospital
- Teton Outpatient Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orest Nester Gulka MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Orest N. Gulka practice?
- Dr. Orest Gulka has 1 office location.
Dr. Orest Gulka practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors.