A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orest Sowirka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orest Sowirka, Geriatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sowirka
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sowirka Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sowirka graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Sowirka has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orest John Sowirka CMD and DO is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Orest J. Sowirka practice?
- Dr. Orest Sowirka has 1 office location.
Dr. Orest Sowirka practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Madison Heights, MI.
See Madison Heights Internists and Madison Heights Geriatric Doctors.