A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orest Sowirka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orest Sowirka, Geriatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sowirka
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sowirka Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sowirka graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Sowirka has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orest John Sowirka CMD and DO is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Orest J. Sowirka practice?
- Dr. Orest Sowirka has 1 office location.
Dr. Orest Sowirka practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Madison Heights, MI.
See Madison Heights Internists and Madison Heights Geriatric Doctors.