Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Oreste Romeo
Dr. Oreste Romeo, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Kalamazoo, MI, with another office in Fort Wayne, IN. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Romeo is affiliated with Spectrum Health Butterworth Campus, Spectrum Health Kelsey Memorial Health Center and McLaren - Greater Lansing. He speaks English.
Dr. Oreste Romeo has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Oreste Romeo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalamazoo, MI.
Dr. Scott Davidson
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Kalamazoo, MI 0.01 mi27
Dr. Sabina Siddiqui
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Kalamazoo, MI 0.01 mi9
Dr. Lindsay Keith
General Surgery, Residency
Kalamazoo, MI 0.01 mi8