Dr. Orestes Gutierrez DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 23rd, 2017
Rudest experience ever.
Had an appt for our teen son with Asperger's. Dr. had no resources, but kindly looked them up for us. The appt was quite extensive and went very well. When I attempted to contact them to switch the rest of the family to his care, I was told curtly that he 'will not be working with your family. Good luck finding another Dr.' My emails and calls were ignored for several weeks until I called from a new #. I was told again the Dr. was not interested in having my family as patients. When I asked for an explanation in honest confusion, his wife/assistant actually hung up on me! I have never met with such unsolicited rudeness in my life and am left feeling it is their response to working with individuals with Asperger's. We have excellent insurance coverage that he accepts, my children are polite and well-behaved, and I made many attempts to inquire if I had misunderstood something. I would expect to be treated this way if we had done something offensive, but we did not.We are new to the area and the resources and acceptance toward neurodiversity and the friendliness everywhere have been amazing. To have received our first taste of discrimination and rudeness at the hands of a healer who blogs about love and attends church with our close friends and neighbors makes this all the more shocking and hurtful. I will be sharing my experience accordingly.

September 4th, 2013
The doctor spent more then 1 hour with me and had excellent bedside manner.

June 24th, 2012
Takes too long to get to youDoes not cover what you askWas out in the office area, beside the exam room, talking and joking with the staff for about five minutes, after already being at least half-an-hour late. I opened the exam room door and then he decided to come in.

January 4th, 2012
The Best!
Dr. Gutierrez is a real person and he treated me like a real person - not an object or a number. He is very knowledgable about health and I feel confident that he will be helpful to me and to any friend I would send to him. For many years when asked if I had a physician, I would say no, but now I will say yes. I am very pleased with this doctor's overall outlook, approach and way of being. Since my interest is in attaining and maintaining a positive state of health, he is the perfect doctor for me.

November 7th, 2010
his patients should be very pleased that he moved from florida to oregon. he is a very good doctor.

January 1st, 2016