A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orestes Molina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orestes Molina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orestes Molina, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Molina graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Molina has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orestes Molina MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Orestes Molina practice?
- Dr. Orestes Molina has 1 office location.
Dr. Orestes Molina practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gig Harbor, WA.
See Gig Harbor Obstetricians & Gynecologists.