A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orestes Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanchez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanchez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orestes Sanchez, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Sanchez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orestes Fernandez Sanchez MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Orestes F. Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Orestes Sanchez has 9 office locations.
Dr. Orestes Sanchez practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Haledon, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Union City, NJ and Paterson, NJ.
See Haledon Radiologists.