Dr. Orestes Fernandez Sanchez MD is a male Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Learn more about Dr. Orestes Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orestes Sanchez, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Biliary Tract Diseases, Biliary drainage,Chemoembolization,Dialysis access,Port placement,Radiofrequency Ablation,Stroke,Varicoceles,Women`s health, and Cancer Chemoembolization Therapeutic Chemoembolization.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanchez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Orestes F. Sanchez practice?
Dr. Orestes Sanchez practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton, NJ and Franklin Lakes, NJ.
See Paterson Radiologists.