A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orestes Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanchez
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanchez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orestes Sanchez, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Sanchez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orestes Fernandez Sanchez MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Orestes F. Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Orestes Sanchez has 9 office locations.
Dr. Orestes Sanchez practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Haledon, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Union City, NJ and Paterson, NJ.
See Haledon Radiologists.