A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orestes Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orestes Sanchez, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Sanchez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanchez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Orestes F. Sanchez practice?
Dr. Orestes Sanchez practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton, NJ and Franklin Lakes, NJ.
See Paterson Radiologists.