A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orhan Kaymakcalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orhan Kaymakcalan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaymakcalan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaymakcalan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orhan Kaymakcalan, MD is board certified in Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaymakcalan graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaymakcalan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orhan Kaymakcalan MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Orhan Kaymakcalan practice?
- Dr. Orhan Kaymakcalan has 1 office location.
Dr. Orhan Kaymakcalan practices Surgery of the Hand near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.