A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orhun Kantarci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orhun Kantarci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orhun Kantarci, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kantarci graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kantarci has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orhun Halit Kantarci MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Orhun H. Kantarci practice?
- Dr. Orhun Kantarci has 1 office location.
Dr. Orhun Kantarci practices Neurology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Neurologists.