Learn more about Dr. Ori Hampel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ori Hampel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hampel
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hampel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ori Hampel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hampel graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hampel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ori Hampel MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ori Hampel practice?
- Dr. Ori Hampel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ori Hampel practices Urology near Pasadena, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX and Houston, TX.
See Pasadena Urologists.