A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ori Hampel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ori Hampel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ori Hampel, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hampel graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hampel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Bayshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ori Hampel MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ori Hampel practice?
- Dr. Ori Hampel has 1 office location.
Dr. Ori Hampel practices Urology near Pasadena, TX.
See Pasadena Urologists.