A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ori Melamud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melamud
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Melamud Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ori Melamud, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melamud graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Melamud has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ori Melamud MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ori Melamud practice?
- Dr. Ori Melamud has 1 office location.
Dr. Ori Melamud practices Urology near Burlingame, CA.
See Burlingame Urologists.