A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ori Melamud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melamud
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Melamud Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ori Melamud, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melamud graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Melamud has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ori Melamud MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ori Melamud practice?
- Dr. Ori Melamud has 1 office location.
Dr. Ori Melamud practices Urology near Burlingame, CA.
See Burlingame Urologists.