Dr. Ori Tzuk Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Ori Tzuk?

Sorry that PVH chose not to keep Dr. Tzuk on their staff

Posted on June 13th, 2015

DR. Tzuk is the only gastroenterologist who ever helped me to control my ulcerative colitis. I am so sorry that Pleasant Valley Hospital chose not to keep him on their staff. He will be irreplaceable in my opinion. I had such great trust in his ability and care.

Very Pleased

Posted on February 1st, 2015

I went to Dr. Tzuk because my primary doc told me "if you have a polyp, Dr. Tzuk would find it". Turned out he was correct. I had a scope 1 year ago by a local surgeon and nothing was found. Dr. Tzuk found FOUR relatively large polyps and removed them before they turned to cancer. Dr. Tzuk also addressed with me two other problems that I had, which were never addressed by any other doctor. I feel that he pretty much saved my life. I was more then pleased by his demeanor and bed-side manners, and his staff was wonderful too. Thank you so much.

Very nice doctor

Posted on April 7th, 2013

I really like Dr. Tzuk. He helped me with problems I had for fifteen years and no other gastroenterologist was able to do anything about. I am surprised to se a previous review that criticized his bed-side manners. He is actually one of the better ones out there. However, I think he needs to deal with some very difficult and "different" patients. Some with nasty attitude, and some just "difficult". I saw some of those weird ones in his waiting room, and I do not envy a doctor that needs to deal with this kind of patients. Personally, I am extremely satisfied. My family doctor said about him that he is so skilled, that if he does not find your problem (or polyps in your colon) no one else would.

Posted on March 23rd, 2013

Bravo to daughter about her elderly upset mother. Drs. Need to show a little more compassion to their patients. After all we do set them up in their nice homes. If we don't stand up for our parents or the elderly who will.

Daughter

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

when we were finished at dr. Tzuk's office visit, my mother was so nervous and in tears for the way we were treated. She's 80 years old and she went to dr. Tzuk about 2 months ago. He seen her and she was having a little burning in her stomach. He recommended a colonsocpy/endoscopy be done. Well he give her some nexium and she felt better so she didnt have it done. But the pain came back and she decided to go to dr. Tzuk again and have the endoscopy done. He would not even consider one and not the other. He stated he was the dr. And he was doing both and if she didt like it she could go to another dr. Well this area there's not a lot of gasterendoligest . He also acted mad because she didn't have it done 2 months before. Dr. Ztuk needs to work on his bedside manner. Especially with the elderly. To us, with moms health so bad the smallest surgery could be critical to her. He doesn't know about her history, her heart condition, her uncontrollable blood pressure, overall her health, nor did he seem to care. He showed no empathy when I told him about how nervous and scared she was. I know others that don't care for him and they won't go back to him. If mom would go to a different dr. I would take her. So IDE. Tzuk should watch how he treats his patients, cause , us unger patients will go to a different dr. Cause we are able. NeIoxt time you have an elderly person in your office, try a little empathy toward them,.

Excellent gastroenterologist - highly recommend

Posted on September 28th, 2011

Excellent gastroenterologist. Knowledgeable, complete, good bed-side manners. I was also very pleased from his skills and the colonoscopies he did (my wife and myself).

I am very pleased:

Posted on August 26th, 2010

My personal experience with Dr. Tzuk was very very good. I recommended him to those friends of mine who also need a good gastroenterologist. I particularly liked his attention to details, medical knowledge, and great expertise in gastro procedures.

Exceptional gastroenterologist

Posted on June 9th, 2010

During the past twenty years I had to go to several different gastroenterologists. Dr. Tzuk is, by far, the best one I have ever seen. He is intelligent and meticulous, kind and thorough. He is also a superior endoscopist. My colonoscopies were always very difficult to do and to complete due to difficult colon, but he was able to complete them at ease and find more than others ever did. Thank you so much!

Posted on November 4th, 2015