A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orieji Illoh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Illoh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orieji Illoh, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Illoh graduated from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Illoh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
- University Of Virginia Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orieji Chuku Illoh MD is a female Pathologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Orieji C. Illoh practice?
- Dr. Orieji Illoh has 1 office location.
Dr. Orieji Illoh practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pathologists.