A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oriente Ditano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oriente Ditano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ditano
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Ditano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oriente Ditano, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ditano graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ditano has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oriente Ditano MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Oriente Ditano practice?
- Dr. Oriente Ditano has 8 office locations.
Dr. Oriente Ditano practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Coraopolis, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewickley, PA and Cranberry Twp, PA.
See Coraopolis Surgeons.