A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oriente Ditano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oriente Ditano is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ditano
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ditano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oriente Ditano, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ditano graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ditano has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Oriente Ditano MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Oriente Ditano practice?
- Dr. Oriente Ditano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Oriente Ditano practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Coraopolis, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewickley, PA.
See Coraopolis Surgeons.