A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Oriente Ditano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Oriente Ditano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Oriente Ditano, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ditano graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ditano has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ditano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Oriente Ditano practice?
Dr. Oriente Ditano practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Coraopolis, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sewickley, PA and Cranberry Twp, PA.
See Coraopolis Surgeons.