Dr. Orin Atlas MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 27th, 2017
J. Thompson
Dr. Atlas you Are The Best Spine Doctor In The World You Gave Me My Life Back I Can Walk Again Thanks To You.

June 23rd, 2017
who explains exactly what he can do for you and it's benefits. He will only Excellent Surgeon
I have had three back surgeries over the past 15 years by Dr. Atlas on my back and neck and have had success with all of them. He is a great doctor and is very understanding, he listens and explains everything he is going to do so you understand. I would recommend him to everyone who needs back surgery.

June 23rd, 2017
He saw things no other doctor saw on my MRI that was wrong with previous surgery informed me of my choices and did excellent job fixing the problem
He and his staff are the most carrying Doctor office staff I have ever had the pleasure to meet. They actually care about you and your pain. They listen and will advise you of your choices to repair and correct the problem! All other doctors and staff should aspire to be half as good and kind as Dr. Atlas and his staff at Atlas Spine!!!!!

June 9th, 2017
Highly recommend
I highly recommend Dr Atlas! He cared for me during a very difficult time in my life. I was in terrible pain until he diagnosed and operated on me. His staff is wonderful too. I can't say enough positive things about him and his practice!

June 7th, 2017
10 years of suffering gone!
After 10 years of suffering with extreme lower back pain and all doctors said opiates were my only choice, Dr. Atlas restored my life! Shannon was amazing at setting up my surgeries. Pricilla is extremely friendly and helpful with anything you need with scheduling and any paperwork needed. This office goes out of their way to help you.

February 15th, 2017
Not friendly. Staff very ignorant and fake. They all talk down at you as if your lower than them.

January 30th, 2017
Fantastic Surgeon and Office
I had a microdiscectomy, herniated disc was almost 1cmX1cm. After incision healing, I'm in less pain than I have been in 15 years! I feel great and it is all thanks to Dr Atlas and his staff. Dr Atlas is caring, sincere and a fantastic surgeon. Office staff is very helpful and friendly. I highly recommend Atlas Spine!

January 29th, 2017
Because of Dr. Atlas I am walking again.
UMass Memorial at Worcester, MA sent me home in 10 days after injured in a major accident. Just 1 day at home I was in excruciating pain & back in hospital. Dr. Atlas after seeing X-Rays & MRI was shocked I was sent home because my spine was fractured. He did surgery T10-L2 fusion w/instruments and with in month I was walking and 7-8 month back to work & totally off of pain drugs. There is tolerable pain after 8 hours shift & sitting in front of a computer. Thanks 2 Dr. Atlas I got my life back.

January 22nd, 2017
My Experience With Dr. Atlas
Dr. Atlas and his amazing staff were by far the most professional people that I have ever been involved with. Their no nonsense approach, compassion and understanding are unparalleled. I required a laminectomy and C3-C7 fusion with a bone graph. Dr. Atlas was very informative and compassionate which took the burden of a highly stressful situation to a manageable level. He is an amazing surgeon who I would highly recommend to anyone in need of spinal treatment or surgery. HIs office and hospital staff were all AMAZING, courteous and caring people. Dr. Atlas spoke to my wife and my children before my procedure and was sure to ease their minds. He thoroughly explained what would happen and he called my wife right after surgery to let her know how everything went. Thank you Dr. Atlas for giving my family and myself hope for the future. You and your staff are nothing short of amazing!!

January 9th, 2017
Had 3 cervical fusion surgeries by Dr. Atlas and couldn't have asked for a better doctor. Bedside manner was fantastic and he's always readily available to answer any questions I might have. If I ever feel off, his office staff is quick to get me scheduled in to see him. Highly recommend him as an orthopedic surgeon -- hands down the best!

November 2nd, 2016
Dr. Atlas performed surgery on me to correct spinal stenosis and scoliosis. I suffered for almost 10 years with pain. Immediately after surgery the "old" pain was completely eliminated! It has just been 4 months since my spinal surgery, the only pain I am experiencing is post-surgical pain which is improving every day!!! I highly recommend Dr. Atlas. Additionally, his assistant Rob as well as the staff are professional and always very pleasant.

October 24th, 2016
Dr. Atlas delivered as promised.