Dr. Orin Atlas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Orin Atlas?

Best Orthopedic Surgeon

Posted on September 19th, 2017

Dr. Atlas is the best! When no other doctor would touch my daughter's ailment,Dr.Atlas was there for her. He corrected her problem and now she is on her way to putting her life back together. Dr.Atlas is kind and caring and very professional as well as informative. All of the staff are very professional, kind and helpful, and very efficient. Thank you Dr. Atlas!

Top DOCTOR!

Posted on August 17th, 2017

Years of "chronic intractable pain" which no "specialist" could fix; Dr. Atlas performed a miracle. I got my life back! Thank you Dr. Atlas, your staff, Priscilla, Kathie and Shannon we're not just helpful, they are kind, caring and supportive throughout the process. I highly recommend Atlas Spine to anyone suffering from back pain.

Very good Doctor

Posted on August 9th, 2017

I had 2 procedures done with Dr Atlas and both were successful and allowed me to return to my normal life as much as I could with my other health problems. I would definitely recommend if you are looking for a spinal surgeon.

Wow he is awesome.

Posted on July 31st, 2017

I've had 4 back surgeries in 4 years. I went to virtua hospital with unbelievably pain after having surgery with another surgeon after two weeks. I had a consult w dr atlas and he was able to see that the prior surgery left a screw loose. Although he was very busy he understood how much pain I was in and scheduled me for surgery. It has been 8 weeks and I'm pain free after all these years. He was patient with me and I can't say enough about him.

Dr. Atlas, my surgeon.

Posted on July 29th, 2017

I was admitted from the emergency room for a herniated disk that was pressing on the nerve that made my leg weak and numb and I had difficulty standing and walking. Dr. Atlas was on call. The emergency room doctor called him at 1:30 am and he came to see me at 6:30 am and said that he would be happy to take care of me. He performed a microdiscectomy and I am much better but still healing and in physical therapy. I am able to stand and walk again. He is very kind and caring and really takes the time to listen to my concerns and reassured me that my recovery will take some time. He ordered me a back brace for support which was a big help. The staff people are nice there as well, all professional. His assistant at the hospital explained everything to me before I went home. I still remember his kind face when he came into the dark room and introduced himself to my husband and I. I was frightened and in excruciating pain. Thank you Dr. Atlas and to your staff as well.

J. Thompson

Posted on June 27th, 2017

Dr. Atlas you Are The Best Spine Doctor In The World You Gave Me My Life Back I Can Walk Again Thanks To You.

who explains exactly what he can do for you and it's benefits. He will only Excellent Surgeon

Posted on June 23rd, 2017

I have had three back surgeries over the past 15 years by Dr. Atlas on my back and neck and have had success with all of them. He is a great doctor and is very understanding, he listens and explains everything he is going to do so you understand. I would recommend him to everyone who needs back surgery.

He saw things no other doctor saw on my MRI that was wrong with previous surgery informed me of my choices and did excellent job fixing the problem

Posted on June 23rd, 2017

He and his staff are the most carrying Doctor office staff I have ever had the pleasure to meet. They actually care about you and your pain. They listen and will advise you of your choices to repair and correct the problem! All other doctors and staff should aspire to be half as good and kind as Dr. Atlas and his staff at Atlas Spine!!!!!

Highly recommend

Posted on June 9th, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Atlas! He cared for me during a very difficult time in my life. I was in terrible pain until he diagnosed and operated on me. His staff is wonderful too. I can't say enough positive things about him and his practice!

10 years of suffering gone!

Posted on June 7th, 2017

After 10 years of suffering with extreme lower back pain and all doctors said opiates were my only choice, Dr. Atlas restored my life! Shannon was amazing at setting up my surgeries. Pricilla is extremely friendly and helpful with anything you need with scheduling and any paperwork needed. This office goes out of their way to help you.

Posted on February 15th, 2017

Not friendly. Staff very ignorant and fake. They all talk down at you as if your lower than them.

Fantastic Surgeon and Office

Posted on January 30th, 2017

I had a microdiscectomy, herniated disc was almost 1cmX1cm. After incision healing, I'm in less pain than I have been in 15 years! I feel great and it is all thanks to Dr Atlas and his staff. Dr Atlas is caring, sincere and a fantastic surgeon. Office staff is very helpful and friendly. I highly recommend Atlas Spine!