Dr. Orin Atlas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 94 reviews

January 9th, 2017
Had 3 cervical fusion surgeries by Dr. Atlas and couldn't have asked for a better doctor. Bedside manner was fantastic and he's always readily available to answer any questions I might have. If I ever feel off, his office staff is quick to get me scheduled in to see him. Highly recommend him as an orthopedic surgeon -- hands down the best!

November 1st, 2016
Dr. Atlas performed surgery on me to correct spinal stenosis and scoliosis. I suffered for almost 10 years with pain. Immediately after surgery the "old" pain was completely eliminated! It has just been 4 months since my spinal surgery, the only pain I am experiencing is post-surgical pain which is improving every day!!! I highly recommend Dr. Atlas. Additionally, his assistant Rob as well as the staff are professional and always very pleasant.

October 24th, 2016
Dr. Atlas delivered as promised.

October 14th, 2016
Best Ever
I want to thak you, but thank you doesn't do justice for what you have done for me. There were times I didn't know - where or how much pain I would have when I woke up. There were times that I even wished I didn't wake up. Thanks to you, I thank God I wake up every day. Before you, I had no quality of life. My life now has quality and maybe much more. I have 2 grandkids that I thought I wasn't going to be able to enjoy. Not only will I be able to enjoy them, but be able to interact with them. There were so many times that I was disrespected, treated like a freak, and even questioned about how much pain I was really in. But never in your office, from Priscilla to you I have felt care & respect. So thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

September 6th, 2016
Saw Dr. Atlas with back spasms and various areas of nerve pain. Had double laminectomy on three areas and now walking one mile after one week out of surgery. No pain meds after 4 days! Fantastic!! Excellent surgeon and staff. Couldn't be more pleased with the outcome of my surgery.

August 29th, 2016
Grade A Surgeon - No More Pain
I went though 6 months of terrible pain down my left leg. There was not a day I did not cry because of it. After 2 Drs I found Dr Atlas. He reviewed the MRI and explained to me what the issue was & recommended surgery. I had the surgery done on my L4/L5. The day after the surgery, I had the normal post surgery pain which was expected, but I knew that day that he had fixed the problem. The pain was gone! 6 months later, I feel great!

August 2nd, 2016
Radiology reports were briefly reviewed but not explained in depth. Full physical examination for extent of symptoms was not performed. Surgery wasn't yet indicated per MRI, and he seemed disinterested in discussing other modes of treatment. He has a good reputation for his surgical skills but I wasn't treated as a whole patient.

July 13th, 2016
Dr. Atlas is the best doctor I ever went to. Always on time , staff is on top of everything, and of course, provides great care.

June 30th, 2016
Thank You !
I couldn't be happier with the services provided by Dr. Atlas and his staff. I was in excruciating pain with a neck injury. Dr. Atlas was able to promptly see, diagnose, and treat me. Amazingly, I woke up from surgery pain free! His office staff from reception to check-out is pleasant and accommodating. While I certainly hope I never need his services again, I would certainly recommend Dr. Atlas to anyone.

June 30th, 2016
made me feel very confident in my surgery and everything went smoothly

June 29th, 2016
I went to dr Atlas with excruciating pain around my hip, back and down my right leg. It curtailed my ability to walk, work, sleep, sit , drive. The pain was constant and intense with no relief. I even had steroid injections and the relief was minimal and came back just as bad within weeks. He, after trying conservative treatments that didn't work , did surgery (SI FUSION) and it helped a great deal. Although I have many other problems to address, it really helped excruciating pain down my leg and in my SI joint. I would go back and have it done again in a minute. The office staff is friendly, supportive, and helpful, as is Dr. Atlas. I would highly recommend them

June 9th, 2016
Superior diagnostic skills. After seeing several specialists previously, Dr. Atlas and his Physicians Assistant (Robert Hager) accurately diagnosed my condition and clearly explained my options. The office staff is professional, efficient, and friendly.