Dr. Orin Atlas MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Hainesport, NJ

February 15th, 2017
Not friendly. Staff very ignorant and fake. They all talk down at you as if your lower than them.

January 30th, 2017
Fantastic Surgeon and Office
I had a microdiscectomy, herniated disc was almost 1cmX1cm. After incision healing, I'm in less pain than I have been in 15 years! I feel great and it is all thanks to Dr Atlas and his staff. Dr Atlas is caring, sincere and a fantastic surgeon. Office staff is very helpful and friendly. I highly recommend Atlas Spine!

January 28th, 2017
Because of Dr. Atlas I am walking again.
UMass Memorial at Worcester, MA sent me home in 10 days after injured in a major accident. Just 1 day at home I was in excruciating pain & back in hospital. Dr. Atlas after seeing X-Rays & MRI was shocked I was sent home because my spine was fractured. He did surgery T10-L2 fusion w/instruments and with in month I was walking and 7-8 month back to work & totally off of pain drugs. There is tolerable pain after 8 hours shift & sitting in front of a computer. Thanks 2 Dr. Atlas I got my life back.

January 22nd, 2017
My Experience With Dr. Atlas
Dr. Atlas and his amazing staff were by far the most professional people that I have ever been involved with. Their no nonsense approach, compassion and understanding are unparalleled. I required a laminectomy and C3-C7 fusion with a bone graph. Dr. Atlas was very informative and compassionate which took the burden of a highly stressful situation to a manageable level. He is an amazing surgeon who I would highly recommend to anyone in need of spinal treatment or surgery. HIs office and hospital staff were all AMAZING, courteous and caring people. Dr. Atlas spoke to my wife and my children before my procedure and was sure to ease their minds. He thoroughly explained what would happen and he called my wife right after surgery to let her know how everything went. Thank you Dr. Atlas for giving my family and myself hope for the future. You and your staff are nothing short of amazing!!

January 9th, 2017
Had 3 cervical fusion surgeries by Dr. Atlas and couldn't have asked for a better doctor. Bedside manner was fantastic and he's always readily available to answer any questions I might have. If I ever feel off, his office staff is quick to get me scheduled in to see him. Highly recommend him as an orthopedic surgeon -- hands down the best!

November 1st, 2016
Dr. Atlas performed surgery on me to correct spinal stenosis and scoliosis. I suffered for almost 10 years with pain. Immediately after surgery the "old" pain was completely eliminated! It has just been 4 months since my spinal surgery, the only pain I am experiencing is post-surgical pain which is improving every day!!! I highly recommend Dr. Atlas. Additionally, his assistant Rob as well as the staff are professional and always very pleasant.

October 24th, 2016
Dr. Atlas delivered as promised.

October 14th, 2016
Best Ever
I want to thak you, but thank you doesn't do justice for what you have done for me. There were times I didn't know - where or how much pain I would have when I woke up. There were times that I even wished I didn't wake up. Thanks to you, I thank God I wake up every day. Before you, I had no quality of life. My life now has quality and maybe much more. I have 2 grandkids that I thought I wasn't going to be able to enjoy. Not only will I be able to enjoy them, but be able to interact with them. There were so many times that I was disrespected, treated like a freak, and even questioned about how much pain I was really in. But never in your office, from Priscilla to you I have felt care & respect. So thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

September 6th, 2016
Saw Dr. Atlas with back spasms and various areas of nerve pain. Had double laminectomy on three areas and now walking one mile after one week out of surgery. No pain meds after 4 days! Fantastic!! Excellent surgeon and staff. Couldn't be more pleased with the outcome of my surgery.

August 29th, 2016
Grade A Surgeon - No More Pain
I went though 6 months of terrible pain down my left leg. There was not a day I did not cry because of it. After 2 Drs I found Dr Atlas. He reviewed the MRI and explained to me what the issue was & recommended surgery. I had the surgery done on my L4/L5. The day after the surgery, I had the normal post surgery pain which was expected, but I knew that day that he had fixed the problem. The pain was gone! 6 months later, I feel great!

August 2nd, 2016
Radiology reports were briefly reviewed but not explained in depth. Full physical examination for extent of symptoms was not performed. Surgery wasn't yet indicated per MRI, and he seemed disinterested in discussing other modes of treatment. He has a good reputation for his surgical skills but I wasn't treated as a whole patient.

July 13th, 2016
Dr. Atlas is the best doctor I ever went to. Always on time , staff is on top of everything, and of course, provides great care.