A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orin Bigman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orin Bigman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bigman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bigman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orin Bigman, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bigman graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Bigman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Department of Mental Health/Chemical Dependency Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orin Laurie Bigman MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Orin L. Bigman practice?
- Dr. Orin Bigman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Orin Bigman practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists.