A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orin Bigman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orin Bigman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bigman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bigman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orin Bigman, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bigman graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Bigman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Department of Mental Health/Chemical Dependency Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orin Laurie Bigman MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Orin L. Bigman practice?
- Dr. Orin Bigman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Orin Bigman practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists.