A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orin Council:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orin Council is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orin Council, MD, PC is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Illness
Education & Awards
Dr. Council graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Council has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sidney Health Center - Cah
- Baptist Memorial Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orin Pete Council MD and PC is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Orin P. Council practice?
- Dr. Orin Council has 2 office locations.
Dr. Orin Council practices Family Medicine near Sidney, MT.
See Sidney Primary Care Doctors.