Learn more about Dr. Orin Council:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orin Council is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Council
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Council Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orin Council, MD, PC is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Illness
Education & Awards
Dr. Council graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Council has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sidney Health Center - Cah
- Baptist Memorial Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orin Pete Council MD and PC is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Orin P. Council practice?
- Dr. Orin Council has 1 office location.
Dr. Orin Council practices Family Medicine near Sidney, MT.
See Sidney Primary Care Doctors.