A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orin Pearce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orin Pearce is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orin Pearce, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Lesion Removal
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearce graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pearce has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orin Hugh Pearce DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Orin H. Pearce practice?
- Dr. Orin Pearce has 4 office locations.
Dr. Orin Pearce practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Queens Village, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Queens Village Obstetricians & Gynecologists.