A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orin Zwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orin Zwick, Oculofacial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orin Zwick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dermal Fillers
- Eye Surgery Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures
- Eyelid Cancer
- Eyelid Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zwick graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zwick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orin Michael Zwick MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Orin M. Zwick practice?
- Dr. Orin Zwick has 1 office location.
Dr. Orin Zwick practices Ophthalmology near Annapolis, MD.
See Annapolis Ophthalmologists.