Overall Review

4.9

November 22nd, 2016
I would recommend Dr Zwick for eye lid surgery. He has done my mothers under eye and my top eye lid surgery. He has magic hands.

October 28th, 2016
It was a successful procedure & performed as stated. Would highly recommend Dr. Zwick.

October 19th, 2016
No better hands to trust your eyes with
My own experience could not have been better! My drooping eyelids were causing a problem with my vision, not to mention I always looked sad or as so many people would say " you don't look like you feel well". Dr Zwick was highly recommended, and I understand why. His skill as a surgeon, and his easy way of explaining each and every detail is the very best I have experienced in my 64 years I live about three hours from Annapolis. Would I drive that far again? You bet I would!

October 19th, 2016
Exceeds my expectations
Great care, great result

September 27th, 2016
Gold Standard Experience
My experience with Dr. Zwick and his staff was a peak experience! After researching the Doctor's in my area it was easy to choose Dr. Zwick. The eye lid surgery went with such ease and grace. I'm overjoyed with the new shape of my eyes and feel very grateful to have been with one of the best!!!!

September 19th, 2016
Dr. Zwick and his entire staff were excellent in every aspect. Very personable and caring. His practice is an example of how every doctor should treat their patients. Never waited more than a few minutes in the waiting room. April, Lauren and Paige were very courteous and friendly. Recovery from surgery was exactly like Dr. Zwick explained it would be with no surprises. Excellent overall experience and would highly recommend his practice for any eye related medical issues.

August 22nd, 2016
5 Stars doesn't come near his talent
Dr. Zwick possesses competence, confidence, skillful talent as well as a warm caring beside manner, genuine support and concern for those in his care. I feel blessed that I was one of those people.

June 5th, 2016
Patient
Excellence in all facets of Dr. Zwick's organization. His expertise is unsurpassed. Results were amazing.

April 4th, 2016
Eyelid surgery
Dr. Zwick was very professional and friendly as are all the staff. The surgery recovery was quick and without complications. I am very happy with the outcome. What a nice guy!

March 28th, 2016
Dr. Orin Zwick is WONDERFUL -- Great Eyelid Surgeon
Dr. Orin Zwick was FABULOUS !! He listened to me explain my eye problem, look at my eyes with his machines, diagnosed my problem and proceeded to make me well. When he gave me a needle shot to take care of any pain and to anesthetized my eyelid, he was so gentle that I never felt the shots and when I asked when he would be finished -- he said that he was already finished -- NEVER felt the "needle stick" at all. Dr. Zwick completed my minor surgery on my eyelid and I was ready to go -- didn't even need a patch on the eye. Also, Dr. Zwick has a GREAT bedside manner. If you need eye lid surgery, get your appointment with Dr. Zwick and you will NOT be disappointed.

September 7th, 2015
I was very happy with my surgery and the results. The providers were all very nice and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Zwick.

September 3rd, 2015
he is wonderful,excellent care,very friendly caring professional.I was amazed by the wonderful staff .