Dr. Orin Zwick MD Patient Reviews

4.9

• Good
  • Bad

May 22nd, 2017
Dr. Zwick was an outstanding doctor, who corrected my vision problems, correcting both eyelids. My My vision has been enhanced, field of vision for reading and driving is great. The entire process was handled in a helpful supportive and courteous manner.

May 10th, 2017
Exceeds Expectations
Chesapeake Eye Care Center is an EXTREMELY professional medical practice. The entire staff is very pleasant and efficient. Dr. Zwick is definitely at the top of his profession and it is obvious he cares about the quality of care he is providing. The entire surgical process exceeded my expectations and the results were phenomenal!

March 8th, 2017
Very good experience
Dr Zwick and his staff were great and caring, I would definitely recommend them. My eyes are healing nicely

March 3rd, 2017
Very pleasant experience
Prompt, efficient and courteous staff! I was never waiting around for Dr. Zwick and his staff insured that I was comfortable at all times. I had high confidence in his abilities and very pleased with the results of my upper eyelid surgery.

February 2nd, 2017
Excellence
Dr. Zwick operated on my 5 year old 3 weeks ago! He was patient, his incision is healing beautifully, he called personally the evening after he operated to check on my daughter, his nurse called the next morning. The service from the preliminary appointment to the post operation appointment was outstanding. His calm but direct approach helped my 5 year old stay calm throughout the entire process. He is an EXCELLENT DOCTOR.

January 19th, 2017
Dr Zwick and the entire staff were all wonderful !!! Highly recommend his services

November 22nd, 2016
I would recommend Dr Zwick for eye lid surgery. He has done my mothers under eye and my top eye lid surgery. He has magic hands.

October 28th, 2016
It was a successful procedure & performed as stated. Would highly recommend Dr. Zwick.

October 19th, 2016
No better hands to trust your eyes with
My own experience could not have been better! My drooping eyelids were causing a problem with my vision, not to mention I always looked sad or as so many people would say " you don't look like you feel well". Dr Zwick was highly recommended, and I understand why. His skill as a surgeon, and his easy way of explaining each and every detail is the very best I have experienced in my 64 years I live about three hours from Annapolis. Would I drive that far again? You bet I would!

October 19th, 2016
Exceeds my expectations
Great care, great result

September 27th, 2016
Gold Standard Experience
My experience with Dr. Zwick and his staff was a peak experience! After researching the Doctor's in my area it was easy to choose Dr. Zwick. The eye lid surgery went with such ease and grace. I'm overjoyed with the new shape of my eyes and feel very grateful to have been with one of the best!!!!

September 19th, 2016
Dr. Zwick and his entire staff were excellent in every aspect. Very personable and caring. His practice is an example of how every doctor should treat their patients. Never waited more than a few minutes in the waiting room. April, Lauren and Paige were very courteous and friendly. Recovery from surgery was exactly like Dr. Zwick explained it would be with no surprises. Excellent overall experience and would highly recommend his practice for any eye related medical issues.