A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orion Rust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orion Rust is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orion Rust, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
- Premature Birth
- Uterine Cervical Incompetence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rust graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Rust has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orion A Rust MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Orion A. Rust practice?
- Dr. Orion Rust has 8 office locations.
Dr. Orion Rust practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Moosic, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottsville, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Moosic Obstetricians & Gynecologists.