A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orion Rust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orion Rust is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orion Rust, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
- Premature Birth
- Uterine Cervical Incompetence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rust graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Rust has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rust accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Orion A. Rust practice?
Dr. Orion Rust practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Sellersville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Moosic, PA.
See Sellersville Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Sellersville Pediatricians.