Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Lehigh Valley Hospital
1200 S Cedar Crest Blvd
Allentown, PA 18103
610-402-8510
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

|  Positive Experience  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2012

I am sorry others seem to have had a bad experience w/Dr.Rust.I was very suprised to read such reviews when my experience was quite the opposite.My husband and I found him to be knowledgeable, informative,caring and concerned.I would recommend Dr.Rust.

|  Lazy and unprofessional  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2012

We had saw Dr. Rust while pregnant with twins. We had expressed concern about one of twins and was told by Dr. Rust that we should not worry about it. Lest to say we lost one of our twins 10 days later. He completely blew off our concern and had little or no desire to be there that day. It was almost as if we were bothering him. Very, very unprofessional and a horrible bedside manner. One of the worst doctors we have ever seen. This guy literally should not be a doctor

|  Will never forget this physician's lack of caring  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2011

When I was pregnant with my daughter, I was referred to this doctor, who at the time was in practice with Dr. Atlas. I had the misfortune of seeing Dr. Rust first and was told that because of a high AFP level, I should have an IMMEDIATE amniocentesis. Needless to say, I was in shock and not prepared to have this done right then and there. He was very terse in his manner, telling me there was either something wrong with my fetus such as spina bifida or something wrong with me such as cancer. He then left us in the office to "decide what we wanted to do." We decided to explore the options of me having a chest x-ray and ultrasound of my liver before we would have an amnio and that is how we left it. I had those done immediately, which came back negative for cancer. We then decided to have the amniocentesis, but I REFUSED to see Dr. Rust again. Dr. Atlas performed the procedure and was the total opposite of Dr. Rust, caring and warm in his manner. I would never recommend Dr. Rust to anyone. He was so very uncaring in his demeanor and provided no positive feedback whatsoever. This was 8-years ago, but I remember how he made me feel like it was yesterday. Maybe he's changed, but I wouldn't bet on it.