A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orkun Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orkun Tan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from Ankara Universitesi.
Dr. Tan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern St. Paul Hospital
- Ut Southwestern Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orkun Tan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Orkun Tan practice?
- Dr. Orkun Tan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Orkun Tan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.