A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orlando Alvarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alvarez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alvarez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orlando Alvarez, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Alvarez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orlando L Alvarez MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Orlando L. Alvarez practice?
- Dr. Orlando Alvarez has 1 office location.
Dr. Orlando Alvarez practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dresher, PA.
See Dresher Radiologists.