A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orlando Angelo Taleon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orlando Angelo Taleon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Lipid Disorders
- Peptic Ulcer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Taleon graduated from University of the East, Philippine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taleon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taleon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Orlando Angelo A. Taleon practice?
Dr. Orlando Angelo Taleon practices Internal Medicine near Appleton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Neenah, WI.
See Appleton Internists.