More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Orlando Arrazola
Dr. Orlando Arrazola, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Homestead, FL, with another office in Miami, FL. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Arrazola is affiliated with Palmetto General Hospital, Aventura Hospital & Medical Center and Nicklaus Children's Hospital. Dr. Arrazola has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Orlando Arrazola has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
Dr. Orlando Arrazola is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Homestead, FL.
Dr. Mario Sanchez
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Homestead, FL 0.04 mi35
Dr. Marta Delgado
Pediatrics, General Practice
Homestead, FL 0.23 mi33
Dr. Janice Milligan
Family Medicine, Pediatrics
Homestead, FL 0.23 mi46