Learn more about Dr. Orlando Benedict:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orlando Benedict is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orlando Benedict, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Benedict graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Benedict has 10 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benedict accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 19 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Orlando I. Benedict practice?
Dr. Orlando Benedict practices Family Medicine, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Pediatrics, and Geriatric Medicine near Grand Blanc, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Grand Blanc Family Physicians, Grand Blanc Geriatric Doctors, and Grand Blanc Pediatricians.