A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orlando Benedict:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orlando Benedict is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orlando Benedict, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Benedict graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Benedict has 10 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orlando Ivan Benedict MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Orlando I. Benedict practice?
- Dr. Orlando Benedict has 1 office location.
Dr. Orlando Benedict practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Grand Blanc, MI.
See Grand Blanc Family Physicians.