A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orlando Benitez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orlando Benitez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Benitez graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Benitez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Clearwater Community Hospital
- Columbia Regional Medical Center At Bayon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orlando A Benitez MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Orlando A. Benitez practice?
- Dr. Orlando Benitez has 1 office location.
Dr. Orlando Benitez practices Internal Medicine near Longwood, FL.
See Longwood Internists.