A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orlando Caballero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orlando Caballero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballero graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caballero has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orlando Guillermo Caballero MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Orlando G. Caballero practice?
- Dr. Orlando Caballero has 3 office locations.
Dr. Orlando Caballero practices Internal Medicine near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Internists.