A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orlando Camacho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orlando Camacho is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Camacho graduated from Illinois College Of Optometry - Chicago, Illinois.
Dr. Camacho has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orlando Camacho MD and OD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Orlando Camacho practice?
- Dr. Orlando Camacho has 3 office locations.
Dr. Orlando Camacho practices Ophthalmology near Monterey Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Monterey Park Ophthalmologists.