A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orlando Cartaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orlando Cartaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cartaya
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cartaya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orlando Cartaya, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alcohol-Induced Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cartaya graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orlando Joseph Cartaya MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Clinical Pharmacology, Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Orlando J. Cartaya practice?
- Dr. Orlando Cartaya has 1 office location.
Dr. Orlando Cartaya practices Clinical Pharmacology, Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Clinical Pharmacologists, Santa Monica Psychiatrists, and Santa Monica Adolescent Specialists.