A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orlando Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orlando Castillo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orlando Castillo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Castillo has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orlando Alfonso Castillo MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Orlando A. Castillo practice?
- Dr. Orlando Castillo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Orlando Castillo practices Surgery near Darby, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA.
See Darby Surgeons.