A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orlando Cordero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orlando Cordero, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cordero graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Cordero has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Dover Div.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orlando C Cordero MD is a male Radiologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Orlando C. Cordero practice?
- Dr. Orlando Cordero has 1 office location.
Dr. Orlando Cordero practices Radiology near Sparta, NJ.
See Sparta Radiologists.