Dr. Orlando Deherrera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Orlando Deherrera?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Orlando Deherrera?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 30th, 2009

Dr.DeHerrera is our Family Doctor FoRever!

My family of 4 started seeing Dr.D.just this year and i can honestly say he is the most caring and understanding dr. i have ever seen,we was seeing this other doctor well since we have been in chandler and that dr was ok but never like this dr. and when i had my 1st vistiation with Dr.D. to see how he was and to see what he was like i was very impressed with him so i immediately went home and told my husband were switching Drs,so i made a appt for my husband cause he is a type 2 diebete(now let me tell u my husband hates seeing drs ok)and when my husband seen him(DR.D.)he told me yep he's the DOC.for me.now i dont have to push my husband to go see a doctor,thanxs DR.D FOR EVERYTHING YOUR THE BEST...

February 18th, 2017