Plastic Surgeons
399 Farmington Ave
Ste 210
Farmington, CT 06032
860-548-7338
Locations and availability (4)

|  Pleased with Dr. Delucia  |  show details
by Gail Prettyman on Nov 14th, 2013

Dr. DeLucia is a wonderful dedicated physician showing concern, respect and attentiveness at every visit. His bedside manner at all my follow up appointments made my surgery and upcoming second surgery much easier to deal with. Feeling confident and comfortable with your plastic surgeon, in my opinion, is crucial during the recovery process, especially from breast CA. Also, his MA and RN are always there for you if needed. I had a question that was important to me to ask before my next visit so I left a message for his MA and received a call back within the hour. His RN is the same way, always there when you need her. I am very glad he is my surgeon.

|  One Of The Best In His Field  |  show details
by Patricia on Nov 4th, 2013

Dr. Delucia did my surgery and I do not trust just anybody! I intend on going back for future surgery. I would Highly recommend him with any surgery you are looking into. Thank You Dr. Delucia for taking good care of me.

|  Prompt service, warm personality, great surgeon.  |  show details
by Janet on Sep 16th, 2013

Dr. Delucia performed a post-mastectomy breast reconstruction for me. I never have to wait to see him, he always is on time, always pleasant and gets right down to business. He cares about his patients and the quality of the work he performs. You can't ask for more than this .

|  show details
by Cristiane on Aug 21st, 2013

I had my implants replaced in January 2010. My first implants was done by a different doctor. Dr delucia is a true artist, he did a amazing job with my implants, he's caring, very professional. I would recommend him To all my friends. I am looking in to get a tummy tuck revision, and of course he would be the perfect doctor for it. I am so pleased with his work, that I can't find the words to describe how wonderful he is.

|  Bad recommendation, I had to pay out of packet for a consultation I was told it was free!  |  show details
by Maria on Jul 13th, 2013

Lets start by saying that Dr Delucia recommended me a surgery I didn't need, after seeing him I knew his recommendation was wrong because my best friend is a surgeon and I knew what I really need to get done but I didn't want to go to Miami and that's why I saw Delucia. I ended up having the surgery in Miami, after I was told Dr Delucia offers 2 FREE CONSULTATIONS I was billed $395 for the consultation which I had to wait an hour to see him. this doctor only cares about the money he makes and not about the patients, I'm writing this to let people know that money is to difficult to work for and no one deserves to pay for something that he/she was told it was free!!

|  bad office staff  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2012

noone knows who is responsible for what, impossible to get any answers or get a call back, the buck does not stop anywhere, just keeps going and going and going... Too bad, the doctor is great.

|  Tummy Tuck  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2012

Best surgeon in CT , I had a tummy Tuck done back in April 8th 2006 . And until this day my surgery was a success he took a good care of me and did a wonderful job , i had plenty of friends that had the same procedure done with different surgeon and nothing compares to mines , they wished they had went with Dr.Delucia and to those who did went had a wonderful job done 2.... Thanks a million i will continue to recommend you.. You are the best... <3

|  Wonderful Doctor and Staff  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2011

Dr. DeLucia is absolutely wonderful. He gave me all the ins and outs to a breast redction. Wonderful bedside manner. Very professional. Did an absolutely great job on my surgery. His staff is also wonderful.

|  Dr. Orlando DeLucia Exceeds Expectations  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2011

From my first appointment to my last, Dr. DeLucia was amazing. He is caring and sympathetic always looking out for the best interest of the patients. His sense of humor kept me in good spirits. He was honest about his opinions and expectations and his work is superb. I would highly recommend him to anybody whether their procedure is medically necessary or simply cosmetic. His staff was also courteous and always available with any needs I had, even if it was only someone to talk to and ease my mind.

|  show details
Feb 22nd, 2011

a wonderful caring and competent Dr. Simply one of the best. I trust him completely!