Dr. Orlando Delucia MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Farmington, CT

April 4th, 2017
He's a STAR!
Dr Delucia gets right down to business. He is organized and decisive, sensitive and compassionate, dedicated to his patients and he is an artist. He made me feel like a beautiful woman again. I highly recommend him.

February 19th, 2017
My experience with Dr. dilution was awful the first time I went to him he explained how it was going to do the breast reconstruction when I went back to him the second time his story was different by my third visit to him it was a completely different approach she was going to take then what you tell me the first time long story short my breast looks awful I would never go back to him

April 28th, 2016
None better!!!
This wonderful man made me feel like I was the only person that he was interested in getting my life back. My eyes were ruined by poison ivy and I was embarrassed to go out and be seen in public for 14 months. The day of the surgery, I went out that night to visit friends. It was better than I expected! PERFECT!! I am BACK!

November 12th, 2015
dr. delucia is the most attentative, wonderful dr. I have ever gone to see. he is patient, funny and has a wonderful bedside manner. on top of that his surgical skills are beyond amazing. never have to wait when I have an appointment and he explains everything in a way that is easy to understand.

August 25th, 2015
Excellent Dr., Great Job
He has done an excellent job on my breast reduction I would highly recommend him and the procedure to anyone...

August 12th, 2015
love, love, love this doctor. he is patient, has done wonderful surgery on me and always has time to answer questions.

April 8th, 2015
Breast augmentation
Made me feel comfortable from the very first hello. Grateful for picking him.

October 27th, 2014
Dr. Delucia is a true professional advocating for your best interest. Very compassionate and caring....wonderful bedside manner...highly recommend.....extremely skilled in his field.

November 14th, 2013
Pleased with Dr. Delucia
Dr. DeLucia is a wonderful dedicated physician showing concern, respect and attentiveness at every visit. His bedside manner at all my follow up appointments made my surgery and upcoming second surgery much easier to deal with. Feeling confident and comfortable with your plastic surgeon, in my opinion, is crucial during the recovery process, especially from breast CA. Also, his MA and RN are always there for you if needed. I had a question that was important to me to ask before my next visit so I left a message for his MA and received a call back within the hour. His RN is the same way, always there when you need her. I am very glad he is my surgeon.

November 4th, 2013
One Of The Best In His Field
Dr. Delucia did my surgery and I do not trust just anybody! I intend on going back for future surgery. I would Highly recommend him with any surgery you are looking into. Thank You Dr. Delucia for taking good care of me.

September 16th, 2013
Prompt service, warm personality, great surgeon.
Dr. Delucia performed a post-mastectomy breast reconstruction for me. I never have to wait to see him, he always is on time, always pleasant and gets right down to business. He cares about his patients and the quality of the work he performs. You can't ask for more than this .

July 13th, 2013
Bad recommendation, I had to pay out of packet for a consultation I was told it was free!
Lets start by saying that Dr Delucia recommended me a surgery I didn't need, after seeing him I knew his recommendation was wrong because my best friend is a surgeon and I knew what I really need to get done but I didn't want to go to Miami and that's why I saw Delucia. I ended up having the surgery in Miami, after I was told Dr Delucia offers 2 FREE CONSULTATIONS I was billed $395 for the consultation which I had to wait an hour to see him. this doctor only cares about the money he makes and not about the patients, I'm writing this to let people know that money is to difficult to work for and no one deserves to pay for something that he/she was told it was free!!