A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orlando Enrizo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orlando Enrizo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Enrizo graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Enrizo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orlando C Enrizo MD is a male General Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Orlando C. Enrizo practice?
- Dr. Orlando Enrizo has 1 office location.
Dr. Orlando Enrizo practices General Practice near Miami, FL.
See Miami Primary Care Doctors.