A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orlando Filos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orlando Filos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Filos graduated from Universidad De Panama.
Dr. Filos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orlando Antonio Filos MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Orlando A. Filos practice?
- Dr. Orlando Filos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Orlando Filos practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Flint, MI.
See Flint Internists, Flint Pulmonologists, and Flint Critical Care Practitioners.