A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orlando Filos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orlando Filos is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Filos
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Filos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orlando Filos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Filos graduated from Universidad De Panama.
Dr. Filos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orlando A Filos MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Orlando A. Filos practice?
- Dr. Orlando Filos has 1 office location.
Dr. Orlando Filos practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Flint, MI.
See Flint Internists, Flint Critical Care Practitioners, and Flint Pulmonologists.