A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orlando Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orlando Gonzalez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orlando Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza.
Dr. Gonzalez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orlando Ruben Gonzalez MD is a male Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Orlando R. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Orlando Gonzalez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Orlando Gonzalez practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Pathologists.