A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orlando Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orlando Gonzalez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orlando Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza.
Dr. Gonzalez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orlando Ruben Gonzalez MD is a male Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Orlando R. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Orlando Gonzalez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Orlando Gonzalez practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Pathologists and Orlando Pediatric Specialists.