A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orlando Kirton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orlando Kirton, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Multiple Trauma
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Respiratory Failure
- Thoracic Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirton graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Kirton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orlando C Kirton MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Orlando C. Kirton practice?
- Dr. Orlando Kirton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Orlando Kirton practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, CT.
See Hartford Surgeons.