Learn more about Dr. Orlando Kirton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orlando Kirton, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Multiple Trauma
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Respiratory Failure
- Thoracic Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirton graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Kirton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Hartford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kirton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Orlando C. Kirton practice?
Dr. Orlando Kirton practices Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Vascular Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, CT.
See Hartford Surgeons and Hartford Critical Care Practitioners.