A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orlando Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orlando Lopez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orlando Lopez, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lopez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Spalding Regional Medical Center
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orlando Lopez MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Orlando Lopez practice?
- Dr. Orlando Lopez has 8 office locations.
Dr. Orlando Lopez practices Urology near Stockbridge, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, GA and Riverdale, GA.
See Stockbridge Urologists.