Money Hungry show details Money Hungry
Apr 20th, 2016

My medical records were entered incorrectly and in order for them to be corrected I was told I needed to make an appointment and be charged to be seen to remedy their numerous errors...the alternative was writing a letter to Dr. Maldonado naming ALL his errors and He would fix them when he had time to do so...Mailed the letter and was told they never received it...Also prescribed a medication that would cost over $6,800/month and refused to send a Service Request Form to a company that offered to give me financial assistance so that I could afford the prescribed medication....all because I had to cancel my follow-up appointment. Really sounds like he cares about his patients...NOT!!! I'll find someone else who values the health of their patients vs. the almighty dollar!

Nov 2nd, 2015

if you want a doctor who listens and cares do not go to this one! I waited a month to see him. He asked me very little questions!I had a prescription in my hand before I felt he even knew what was wrong with me. Ter rible disappointment and a waste of my time!

Feb 18th, 2015

Very courteous and honest...greatly appreciated him.

Excellent! show details Excellent!
Sep 19th, 2014

The office is always very efficient, courteous, helpful staff From my first visit years ago with Dr. Maldonado, I knew I was being treated like someone in his family...with care & gentleness. That has never changed 5 years later. He truly cares about his patients.

Unethical show details Unethical
Dec 19th, 2013

This is the worst M.D. I've ever encountered. There is nothing good to be said about him. His office staff is rude, crude, and unattractive. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy. His single review must have been written by his wife, who shares his practice. Otherwise, no one else would write such a false review.

Amazing show details Amazing
Sep 17th, 2010

He is a great Doctor he is very caring and loving to all of his patients.