Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Brenda Farmer on Apr 4th, 2015

Dr. Matias is an excellent physician. He for lack of a better word, "inherited" me and my husband, when Dr VanDenHaute retired. I find that his bed side manner is a solid 10. He listens and cares about his patients, and has always had time to explain what I or my husband did not quite understand. He is an excellent Dr and I wish him all the best...

by MIKE M on Mar 9th, 2015

FRIENDLY AND KNOWLEDGEABLE STAFF. DR. HAS A WONDERFUL BEDSIDE MANNER MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE YOU MATTER.

EXCELLANT DOCTOR! show details EXCELLANT DOCTOR!
Jun 18th, 2013

Seems to genuinely care about your problems. Really good at explaining your diagnois. Has a good sense of humor. Helped me though a very tough time after being diagnoised with depression and anxiety. I am no longer depressed and anxiety is well under control.

Nov 2nd, 2010

Ease in getting appointment: I rated this a 3 because I have been placed on hold for several minutes when trying to make an appointment.Waiting Time During Visit: This has never been a problem for me. I don't think I've ever waited more than 10 minutes.Courstesey of office staff: Never had a problem with this but they do appear to be a bit rushed or overwhelmed at time.Diagnosis Accuracy: Id say pretty accurate. But maybe he could go through my chart a bit more before seeing me. I've added/commented on things that are in my chart.Bedside Manner/Time Spent: Although he seems rushed he has always taken the time to answer all my questions and listens to my input. He seems pretty genuine to me.Follow up: Never really had any...not sure how to rate this one.I've had several Dr.'s. Dr. Matias is by far the best of the many I have seen. He's professional but at the same time easy going and approachable.

just ok show details just ok
Oct 19th, 2009

didn't remember my son's name two days after seeing him, when we had to come in AGAIN because he misdiagnosed his ear infection. is really young and seems absentminded, we have since switched docs.