A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Orlando Maytin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orlando Maytin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orlando Maytin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maytin graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Maytin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maytin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 27 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Orlando H. Maytin practice?
Dr. Orlando Maytin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sunrise, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL.