A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orlando Maytin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orlando Maytin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maytin
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Maytin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orlando Maytin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maytin graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Maytin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
- North Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orlando Maytin MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Orlando Maytin practice?
- Dr. Orlando Maytin has 1 office location.
- Dr. Orlando Maytin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sunrise, FL.