Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Orlando Maytin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orlando Maytin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orlando Maytin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maytin graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Maytin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maytin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 27 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Orlando H. Maytin practice?
Dr. Orlando Maytin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Sunrise, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL.