A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orlando Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orlando Ortiz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orlando Ortiz, MBA, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ortiz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orlando A Ortiz MBA and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Orlando A. Ortiz practice?
- Dr. Orlando Ortiz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Orlando Ortiz practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Radiologists.