A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orlando Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Universidad De Madrid.
Dr. Fernandez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orlando Pedro Md Fernandez MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Orlando P. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Orlando Fernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Orlando Fernandez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.