A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orlando Perez-Franco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez-Franco
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez-Franco graduated from Escuela de Medicina, San Juan Bautista.
Dr. Perez-Franco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center
- SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orlando A Perez-Franco MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Orlando A. Perez-Franco practice?
- Dr. Orlando Perez-Franco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Orlando Perez-Franco practices Anesthesiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Anesthesiologists.