Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Orlando Ruano
Dr. Orlando Ruano, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry, Neurology, Clinical Psychology and Family Medicine. Dr. Ruano is affiliated with James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center, The Tampa General Hospital and Tampa General Healthplan. Dr. Ruano has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Orlando Ruano has the following 4 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Clinical Psychology
A psychologist is someone who specializes in the study of the mind, as well as human behavior. Psychologists sometimes focus on certain types of people or certain age ranges. Commonly you might find a child psychologist, school psychologist or...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Orlando Ruano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Sonali Judd
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi16
Dr. Darlene Jones
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Neurology
Tampa, FL 0.01 mi12
Dr. Yvonne Ekonomou
Tampa, FL 0.04 mi31