Dr. Orlando Ruano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Orlando Ruano?

May 4th, 2013

Dr. Ruano is a genuine caring doctor.

I recently became Dr. Ruano's patient to be treated for PTSD. PTSD causes a great deal of anxiety and paranoida. I could not go anyplace or trust anyone. When I first met Dr. Ruano, he displayed a caring and calm demeanor. I must say, after 3 plus years of not trusting strangers, Dr. Ruano made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. He now has me on an agressive plan for recovery. There are few doctors that know how to treat PTSD and I know I have found a very knowledgable doctor of PTSD. Thank you so much for letting me know I can work through this PTSD. Thank you for your genuine care and understanding. Dr. Ruano is a fantastic doctor. I truly thank GOD for this doctor.

March 15th, 2013

Great Doctor

Excellent doctor. Has been very helpful.

August 23rd, 2010

human first doctor 2nd highly skilled in getting to the core of an issue get to it and help - well how many psyc. are threre that you know of that engages and begins with an honest