Learn more about Dr. Orlando Santana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orlando Santana is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orlando Santana, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Santana graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Santana has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Palmetto General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Santana accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Orlando Santana practice?
Dr. Orlando Santana practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Miami Beach Cardiologists.