A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orlando Santana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orlando Santana is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santana
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Santana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orlando Santana, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Santana graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Santana has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orlando Santana MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Orlando Santana practice?
- Dr. Orlando Santana has 1 office location.
Dr. Orlando Santana practices Cardiovascular Disease near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Cardiologists.