A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orlando Santana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orlando Santana is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santana
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orlando Santana, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Santana graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Santana has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orlando Santana MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Orlando Santana practice?
- Dr. Orlando Santana has 1 office location.
Dr. Orlando Santana practices Cardiovascular Disease near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Cardiologists.