A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orlando Santandreu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orlando Santandreu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orlando Santandreu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Santandreu graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Santandreu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Orlando DR Santandreu MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Orlando D. Santandreu practice?
- Dr. Orlando Santandreu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Orlando Santandreu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See Elmhurst Obstetricians & Gynecologists.