A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Orlando Santandreu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Orlando Santandreu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Orlando Santandreu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including C-Section Cesarean Section and Vaginal Delivery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Santandreu graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Santandreu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Santandreu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance